Your St. George carbon monoxide detectors alert you the instant they find carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide can build up in your rooms, and you might not even know. However, your St. George monitored CO detector can alert you when it senses rising CO buildup. Just like your monitored fire detectors, an ultra loud bell will ring once it sees dangerous levels of CO gas. It will also send a notification to your smartphone and your Vivint monitoring experts so you can get you and your family out of the house while the fire department arrive.