How does a doorbell camera work in St. George?
Online ordering and daily drop-offs have become commonplace for countless residents. You enjoy the convenience of having items dropped right at your door, but there is a disadvantage. Those boxes sitting in plain sight are temptations to potential crooks. Porch piracy has become a real issue, but you are able to take action against it by getting a doorbell camera with your home security system. These surveillance instruments are great tools to dissuade porch pirates, but they give you so much more.
Take a minute to see how they work and why they’re sure to become an integral part of your smart home.
Perks of a St. George video doorbell
Found in wireless and wired options, video doorbells offer a great number of advanced features, and the technology keeps improving. You can now set up detection zones, speak to individuals at your door, and get real-time updates whenever something arrives.
The simplest way to understand how a St. George video doorbell camera works is to explore the various perks it offers. Consider these features:
- Active crime deterrents: You can’t get this on all models, but there are several smart video doorbells that are proactive in deterring theft with signals that can be seen and heard. This is a great way to let thieves know that you are watching.
- Wide angle camera view: You deserve to see the total picture, and that includes the faces of individuals at your entry and packages on the surface below. Cameras with 180-degree x 180-degree field of vision give you a total perspective.
- Crystal-clear footage at any hour: What’s the use of having a doorbell camera if the images are blurry and difficult to see? Top models will include amazing high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package alerts: Would you like to know when a package is delivered? You can receive immediate alerts from video doorbells capable of differentiating between people and packages.
- Converse with whoever’s at your door: Is a person lingering at your main entry? Two-way audio allows you to inquire about why they’re there. You might even take advantage of this helpful feature to deter people lurking around your walkway.
- Avoid false alarms: Top doorbell cameras will even allow you to customize detection zones. Clearly identifying the viewing area will allow you to cut down on false alarms triggered by pets or pedestrians.
- Easy access to footage: A video doorbell incorporated into your smart home offers you the opportunity to access real-time and archived video directly from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like never before, as you are able to access them right from your phone, no matter your location. They’ll notify you when someone arrives, show you what’s happening, and even permit you to communicate with the person at your door. These components have become game-changers in terms of protection and convenience.
Order a doorbell camera with your St. George smart home
Protect your home against porch pirates and see what’s transpiring in front of your door 24/7 with a St. George doorbell camera. Vivint’s industry leading models give you all the latest features, like active theft protection, 180-degree viewing, and package updates. Call
(435) 375-3735 today to start customizing your smart home.