The most advanced of monitored fire alarms give you an enhancement in performance too. These components not only notice smoke, they can also perceive increasing temperatures. When they are triggered, your monitoring professionals are instantly notified. They can even be set to deliver notifications straight to your cell phone.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in St. George?
When an emergency strikes, you will have enough to do simply making certain your loved ones are out of harm's way. Having a backup at the ready that can immediately verify the alarm and reach out to emergency personnel for you is simply an intelligent decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in St. George:
- Smoke or fire is observed, and your alarm sounds
- Your unified home security system contacts your 24-hour monitoring specialists automatically
- You are called to verify the alarm and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring team aren’t able to get in contact with you, or you confirm the fire, they will contact emergency services promptly
All of this happens in an instant. As you collect your family to evacuate the premises, first responders are likely already answering the call. Whenever you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these advantages:
- Around-the-clock protection no matter where you are
- Increased probability of fast response times from first responders
- Dedicated monitoring professionals who will know which safety alarm was tripped
- Having a sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s important to remember that disasters can take place at any time. Imagine unwittingly leaving a candle burning when you leave for the night, and a four-legged friend succeeds in push it over. While this may seem improbable, it could happen. In the event it does, you’ll be shielded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in St. George, it’s the perfect time to get your home upgraded with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with the latest fire alarms and other safety devices in your personalized plan. When you go with 24/7 monitoring, your family will be secured at all times, irrespective of where you are. Get started on your versatile smart home right now by dialing (435) 375-3735 or submitting the following form.