How does home monitoring work in St. George?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a wise investment for safeguarding your property and family members. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how St. George home monitoring works
If you select 24-hour home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are connected to adept home security experts day and night. Although they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them constantly watching your home or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will instantly contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will function as the main contact with authorities if you are not at home.
Home monitoring is like having your own security agents tied right to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support at the ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full ensuring family members are safe. It’s even more essential when something occurs while you’re not there. Imagine your flood alarm tripping or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will occur when no one is there to notice the sound of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your property is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in St. George home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All signals and communications go through this important, centralized command center. On top of being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these added advantages:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio functionality letting you converse right to your monitoring staff
- You can call for help with any type of concern, including medical problems
If you can’t find your cell phone when an emergency occurs, you’ll still be able to communicate with your monitoring staff directly through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your advanced St. George security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and order a comprehensive St. George smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and entryway sensors you should have. We understand the value of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you’re ready to enhance your home’s protection, dial (435) 375-3735 or fill out the form on this page to begin.